Monday, November 26, 2012

Raising Awareness - A Continued Effort

In the midst of all that I was going through, and the testing and re-testing that I was living through as a result of changing doctors, I still felt a passion for Raising Awareness. 

I had seen the fruits of my efforts.  Shortly after the last T.V interview, I was contacted by 3 women in the Omaha area who had seen the interview, who were suffering themselves and just knew that Cushings was the cultpit.  So, I kept on raising awareness to the best of my ability:

This is a copy of an email that I sent to friends and family in 2006:

Dear friends and family,

Please take a moment to read and sign this petition to raise awareness for CUSHING'S DISEASE:
visit the following online campaign, by iPetitions:

Your support and understanding have been a priceless blessing to us as we have battled and continue to deal with the effects of CUSHING'S DISEASE and the effects on our lives.

Thank you for your continued support!

Autumn

No comments:

Post a Comment